Develop creativity in thinking, writing, your approach to life, work, and more!
- Practical and inspirational, this vibrant guided journal demystifies the creative process and helps break down barriers to innovation.
- Packed with activities and strategies to try.
- Thought-provoking quotations throughout.
- Notice your mind, dream things up, see things from a fresh point of view.
- Enjoy productive playtime in the world of self-expression and problem-solving!
- Elastic band attached to cover keeps your place or keeps journal closed.
- Inside back cover pocket for notes and more.
- Size: 15.9 cm wide by 21 cm high.
- 160 pages.
Teacher, speaker, therapist, artist, radio broadcaster, and author of more than half a dozen books, Nannette Stone draws upon the depth of her experience in putting together this unique volume. She lives in New York.