Are you ready to draw . . . all kinds of dragons? Plus knights, castles, and so much more? This book is for you!
- Young artists will learn to draw 22 awesome dragons -- flying dragons, baby dragons, fire-breathing dragons -- plus unicorns, wizards, flying horses, and lots of other magical subjects! Just follow the step-by-step illustrations.
- Extra outlines of each subject are also provided for young artists to trace, for practice and for building confidence.
- Kids can use their new artistic skills and imagination to draw their own pictures on the background pages provided throughout.
- Full-color drawing book.
- Thick, high-quality paper.
- Sturdy paperback binding.
- 48 pages.
Young artists learn to draw by tracing helpful outlines and basic shapes, then follow the step-by-step illustrations -- the red lines in each step make completing each drawing a breeze. Kids can then use their new skills (and imagination) to draw in colorful background scenes throughout!