What do you want, out of life or for dinner? What are you great at? What's on your bucket list? What motivates you to get up in the morning?
- Over the course of a year, this prompt-a-day journal will lead you to discover what makes you tick and how you can use that knowledge for greater happiness and success.
- From identifying your talents to learning what brings a smile to your face, from pinpointing your values to sorting your possessions, it will assist you in taking stock of yourself.
- Some of its cues are lighthearted, some are introspective. Some call on you to delve into your past. Some encourage you to imagine your future.
- Combined, they'll help lead you toward a truer understanding of who you are and what brings you fulfillment. And you'll have fun along the way.
- This time next year, know yourself better and use that knowledge to live your best life.
- Journal includes an elegant ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- Size: 15.9 cm wide by 21 cm high
- 160 pages.