This fun and thorough introduction is perfect for anyone who's seen brush-lettered art and wondered how it's done.
- The author takes you from brush lettering basics to its amazing possibilities.
- Start with the staple strokes that are the foundation of brush lettering, then progress to forming letters, words, and finished pieces.
- Learn different lettering styles and how to combine them.
- Pick up tips and tricks for embellishing your lettering and arranging your words to create maximum impact.
- Experiment with advanced techniques and tools such as flourishing, 'fauxligraphy,'' depth effects, watercolor, paint brushes, and more.
- Finally, try out your newfound skills with ideas for a bunch of awesome brush lettering projects - you'll be wielding your brush pen like a pro in no time.
- Full-color throughout.
- 160 pages.
- Book measures 19 cm wide by 24 cm high.