This premium sheet with a natural vellum surface, has a soft, subtle cotton-like texture adding an image of luxury to all print communications. Strathmore Premium Wove delivers extraordinary print quality and responds well to solid colours and embellishments. Manufactured carbon neutral with the use of 100% wind-generated electricity by Mohawk (USA).
- Made carbon neutral through wind energy
- 30% PCW (excluding Ultimate White & Mahogany)
- Excellent print & embellishment qualities
- FSC® certified Mix
- Laser guaranteed up to 216gsm
- Premium vellum surface with a soft toothy texture
- Suitable for dry toner and laser guaranteed up to 216gsm
- Annual reports
- Corporate reports
- Presentation material
Strathmore Premium Wove is manufactured with FSC certified pulp. Containing 30% post consumer waste fibre (excluding Ultimate White and Mahogany), Wove is also made elemental chlorine free. Mohawk produce Wove carbon neutral with the use of 100% wind-generated electricity. Please download our carbon neutral fact sheet for more details.
Please note that the colour you see on your screen is a guide only, all paper items may look a little different on screens to the real product. If colour is important, please contact us before ordering.